--On 19. April 2006 15:55:44 -0400 Tres Seaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The discussion on the list of the "fix" didn't take into account all the
usage patterns.

I would vote to delay a release until we find a way to restore the
broken functionality.  Could we perhaps provide an alternate
implementation with the original lookup order, and make it pluggable?

I agree that we should have a clear solution for this. I think Philipp explained the reasons for the change when I had some trouble which the
lookup order as well.

Philipp?

Andreas