On 5/27/06, Rocky Burt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've heard rumours that ultimately the preferred manner of integration
of z2 and z3 requests was to replace the z2 ZPublisher with the z3

Well, that would not necessarily mean that the requests are the same. :-)

But are we doing anything in the short-term?  My naive idea was that
perhaps we should start building FrankenHTTPRequest which extended the
original ZPublisher HTTPRequest but then also implemented
zope.publisher's IHTTPRequest interface.

Isn't that what we are doing?