I've done this (at least with FileStorage) and it's sllllllooooooooowwww. Might be OK for low-traffic sites, but better to implement a custom session data container that stores stuff in SQL. I have the beginnings of one of these if you want to see it.

- C

On May 31, 2006, at 9:44 AM, Sidnei da Silva wrote:

On Wed, May 31, 2006 at 09:40:01AM -0400, Chris McDonough wrote:
| Should be OK, although if you're doing it because you want a "fast"
| storage (or one that "produces fewer conflicts"), ZEO takes away much
| hope of that intrinsically.

My goal was actually sharing sessions between zeo clients, without
resorting to zsqlsessions or similar.

Sidnei da Silva
Fax +1 832 201 8856     Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214