On 1 Jun 2006, at 17:53, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
Florent Guillaume wrote:
Log message for revision 68446:
  Make python security policy work with a boolean __aatus__

Wow, I wasn't aware that only ints were possible. Shouldn't this be
backported to Zope 2.9 as well? I consider it a bug when an 1 won't be
exchangeable for True in something that's apparently either true of false.

Right, I backported it.

By the way, a test for isinstance(__aatus__, int) would also be true for
booleans because bool inherits from int.

I didn't want to touch the p.__class__ part because of security proxies came to my mind... In this case it probably doesn't matter but I didn't want to risk it.