Hi Stefan!

Forgot to mention that this was actually the first thing I tried. But it doesen't work, as
the INSTANCE_HOME dir does also not show up in sys.path (in find_globals).

 - Markus

On 6/2/06, Stefan H. Holek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You have to copy or symlink your Products directory into the ZEO
instance. At least those Products it tries to load for conflict

On 2. Jun 2006, at 10:21, M. Krainer wrote:

> How can I teach the zeo server to lookup my Products dir to resolve
> the
> conflict?

Anything that happens, happens.  --Douglas Adams