On 19 Jun 2006, at 14:59, Chris Withers wrote:
Florent Guillaume wrote:
If anyone with greater knowledge could implement the above without much pain, that'd be great. In any case, hopefully Google will catch this some time and save the next weary traveller who bumps into it a couple of hours ;-)
How about opening a ticket in the collector?

Is that the right thing to do here? I'm loath to open any another collector entry that will just sit there gathering dust.

Hopefully the google archive trail will be enough for this issue...

When I look for bugs to fix I don't read the mailing list archives for the past two years, I use the collector.