Chris Withers wrote:
> Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
>> Use the collector. It is *the* place where people go to look for
>> things to fix. What length of time it takes to fix is a totally
>> separate issue. Bugs that get posted on mailing lists get ignored
>> unless they are "the world is coming to an end" type bugs.
> Read the thread, I'm not even convinced this _is_ a bug ;-)
> If, after reading the thread, you feel it is a bug, by all means open a
> collector entry...

Collector entries can always be rejected if it turns out there is no
bug. This mailinglist thread will be forgotten next week, though. So,
pretty please open a collector issue. Furthermore, I suggest you wrap
this "bug" into a nice reproducible unit test demonstrating the
behaviour you would *like* to see. Then this discussion can be much more