I think we should do a 2.9.4 release to incorporate the recent hot fix.
This is easy for me to say, since I won't be doing it. :)

Because this recent fix actually fixed the same problem that the
previous hot fix was supposed to fix, I think someone needs to work up
some decent tests.  This is not a trivial task, bit it is necessary.  If
no one is willing to do this, I think we need to drop the TTW
reStructuredText support from Zope 2, as it is too great a risk.

BTW, I suspect that a less violent patch could be created, if
anyone wants to champion TTW reStructuedText support in
Zope 2.  Personally, I'm for dropping it.

CTO                             (540) 361-1714