On Jul 8, 2006, at 2:47 PM, Andreas Jung wrote:

--On 8. Juli 2006 14:37:06 -0400 Jim Fulton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Jul 8, 2006, at 11:32 AM, Tino Wildenhain wrote:

You seem to be the only one championing TTW reST?

I am only champion against crude removal of features and against
and a
shortsighted preception.

I'm for keeping it (or something like it) too.

Are you volunteering to do a decent job of maintaining it?

During the keep-or-don't-keep-zclasses discusssionyou said something like "not every package needs a maintainer in order keep it in the zope core".
I think this applies here as well.

1. ZClasses are not a security threat. reST is. That's a huge difference.

2. This event illustrates that I was wrong.

CTO                             (540) 361-1714