On Jul 8, 2006, at 12:05 PM, Alec Mitchell wrote:

On 7/8/06, Sidnei da Silva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Just to make the matters clear, when you say 'the last hotfix' Jim, do
you mean the Hotfix-20060705?

I ask because I'm about to roll a hotfix installer for Plone and if
there's an issue with that one I can hold back the installer.

It looks to me like the only issue with it is the lack of tests.  The
inadequate hotfix appears to be one from last fall which attempted to
address the same issue.

Right

Jim

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org