Jim Fulton wrote:

> On Sep 17, 2006, at 3:24 PM, Christian Theune wrote:
>
>> I wonder whether this statement is true:
>>
>>    Any connection handed out after the connection breaks the ACID
>>    compliance of the request.
>
> I wonder what "Any connection handed out after the connection"
> means.

Argh. Obviously this was a broken sentence. :)

I wonder again:

    Would the ACID compliance break if we hand out any
    ZODB connection after the worker thread is completed.

Sidnei already mentioned to re-create a connection for the iterator to
be passed back with the tid that represents the right state as of the
end of the transaction in the worker thread.