This Monday, I've built an installer for Windows, based on the Zope-2.10.0-final
release which has been published on two weeks ago.

Today, I've got some time to run tests:

Tests with failures:
Total: 8304 tests, 1 failures, 4 errors
(more info on request).

Alas, that release seems to be unusable for my purposes, for various reasons. So
I'll have to stay with 2.9.4 or older, for the forseeable future.  Somehow, I
wonder whether current Zope2 releases get any real world testing before becoming
"stable". Did perhaps all testing happen on the Windows side, in the past? ;-)

Anyway, anybody interested in getting hold of an almost unused

// DD   DSN=Zope-2.10.0-final-win32.exe,DISP=(OLD,DELETE)