On Friday 27 October 2006 16:46, Lennart Regebro wrote:
> I would propose that somone that uses this heavily (like the Nexedi
> people), joins the Zope Foundation as a commiter, gets commiter rights
> and holds his or her hands over this functionality. :)

We are definitely willing to help the maintenance of this feature, but I am
not sure what should be done. IIRC, Jim noted that it would be better to
backport zope3's, while our patches are for zope2's. I don't have much time
for now, so I don't think I can do that. If it is acceptable to simply fix
the current code, we can provide patches.

> And if they could write some unittests that would be even better. :)

Sure, it is a good thing to write tests.

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi CTO
http://www.nexedi.com