On 10/28/06, Yoshinori Okuji <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
for now, so I don't think I can do that. If it is acceptable to simply fix
the current code, we can provide patches.

Of course it's acceptable. Although it would as previously mentioned
be better if you could check them in yourselves instead.

> And if they could write some unittests that would be even better. :)

Sure, it is a good thing to write tests.

If you just provide patches, tests are necessary. Nobody likes to
check in others code without clear tests to show what it does.

CPS Content Management     http://www.nuxeo.org/