--On 7. Januar 2007 14:48:43 +0100 yuppie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If there are no objections, I'll stitch the Five 1.5 branch HEAD directly
into the Zope 2.10 branch (without using svn externals) and Five trunk
HEAD into the Zope trunk. This would mean that from now on Five 1.5 and
1.6 are maintained as part of Zope 2. In fact there will be no Five 1.5.2
or 1.6 because there will no longer be any separate releases.

I don't have a problem with this approach. In fact the change would make clear which version belongs to what.

Andreas