Hanno Schlichting wrote:
Hi.

I have just recently been given zope.org SVN write access and made my
first bigger change - making zopectl work on Windows. Please review and
test my changes. The change I made is based on code that I had in the
plone.recipe.zope2instance buildout recipe and has seen quite some use
by various developers, so should be reasonable stable.

Cool, I've been waiting for this for about 5 years ;-)

Shame start and stop require Zope to be a service, does each Zope instance become a seperate service? Are there any problems with having lots of zope instances running as services on the same box?

Do zopectl debug and zopectl test work?

Which version of Zope will this land in?

Or, and where are the tests? <0.8 wink>)

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk