Miles wrote at 2007-5-30 16:45 +0100:
>As far as I can see, it appears that it is using the
>DefaultConfiguration from App.config - certainly changing debug mode
>there from True to False solved the problem. However, I could not find
>where in the code the configuration was explicitly loaded on startup in
>order to verify what was going on.

Strange. Usually, the "DefaultConfiguration" is used only when
no configuration file is read (e.g. during the test suite).

When the configuration file is read, is uses "App.config.setConfiguration" to
update the used configuration away from "DefaultConfiguration"
to the read in configuration. This happens in "Zope2.Startup.run._setconfig".

--
Dieter