On 28 Aug 2007, at 21:48 , Dieter Maurer wrote:
Philipp von Weitershausen wrote at 2007-8-27 22:33 +0200:
I believe that "datetime" is not even importable in TTW code
and "datetime" objects not accessible in TTW code -- at least,
they have not been until recently...

allow_module('datetime') is all you had to do. Ok, admittedly, pure-
TTW developers who can't or won't touch filesystem code were out of
luck, but everybody who *knew* about datetime and wanted to use it
could have done so.

Is not an "allow_type" (or several) necessary as well?

Possibly. I woudln't know. My point was just that it's doable and has been for a long time already.