Lately, I've started being a bit more careful about accepting new contributors. In particular, I'm requesting that new contributors provide the name of an existing contributor who is familiar with them and their work. I (or someone) really need to add this to the contributor agreement, but I'm not sure when I'll have time. Now, It's taking a fair bit of time writing new contributors to ask for references. I encourage folks to request committer access, I just ask that people provide the names of one or more existing committers who can vouch for them.

CTO                             (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation