On Wednesday 07 November 2007, Christian Theune wrote:
> A name proposal would be "Zope 3 Common Criteria Edition". The question
> would be whether to let it have it's own version number (1.0) or to
> start from the version number of Zope 3.3 that it was built on.

I think it would be okay to start at 1.0; It is a important accomplishment and
would confuse people less, I think.

My question would be, with Zope being split into packages now, would it not be
easier to do the security evaluation based on a set of eggs? It would entail
less code that needs to be reviewed.

Regards,
Stephan
--