On Nov 7, 2007, at 4:47 AM, Christian Theune wrote:

Hi,

the common criteria evaluation is using zc`s "Sharing" security policy. I need to specify a version number/name that describes the release to be
evaluated.

I'm sad to say that, while I still like this security policy, we're no longer using it, which probably means no one is using it. I apologize for pointing you in that direction. I sadly recommend using the standard security policy. Of course, you're welcome to keep using the sharing security policy. maybe that's easier at this point.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton
Zope Corporation