On Nov 11, 2007 8:06 AM, Martijn Faassen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I therefore still believe that version dependency information should
> move out of external indexes and into packages.

This is at least the intuitive place for this information. My
application requires Grok 0.11, which requires zope 3.4.0b2 which then
would be a package that doesn't contain any code, just requirements of
eggs that in turn has requirements of their own. I'm not even sure
this *is* different from how the unices does it, but it just seems the
obvious way of doing it. I would be interested in knowing if this has
drawbacks.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64