Stephan Richter wrote:

Yes, everyone has to sign a contributor agreement, but you do not have to become a Zope Foundation member.

Please gimme advice or a link, AFAIK after standing up ZoFo (sounds very nerdy B-) haha ) old rules changed. What we need to do?

Note that will also provide you with a lot of visibility to the right people.

Ok, I wait for your second invitation after pre-alfa release, as old russian tradition %)

You may also consider

we have own source hosting, and more complex question is about rights for this code. We don't yet create any official organization for Hivurt. Who will be source code rights holder this way?

(Martijn voice as on EuroPython): [May be] This will change.....forever

Mikhail Kashkin, skype:mkashkin, jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Key Solutions (
Offshore Zope3 development