I'm trying to get ZODB4, ZopeX3 and Zope X3.

One of the failures is Zope. This is not meant to be installed as an egg. AFAIK, not everything in PyPI is necessarily a package distribution. If I'm mistaken, we should probably remove it, otherwise, you might want to explicitly remove it from your check.

The output included a failure for the spread module. I think your gcc error filter isn't working. :)

Thanks for doing this.

Jim