> Betreff: [Zope-dev] Re: Request typing (to get the xmlrpc
> layer discussionfinished)

> > We tend to think up complex use cases and then make the
> zope framework
> > more complicated to deal with them.  Sometimes these are legitimate
> > use cases, but they are rarely common cases and their
> solutions should
> > generally not be inflicted on the masses.

Configure views on layers will prevent us form backdoors
if we reuse this easy installable eggs ;-)

Here is a simple sample of such a built-in backdoor:

At our fresh zope installation:

Of corse it's not this dangerous, but it shows you what I mean.

I could you show many more of such built-in backdoors on
production system, but will not do this here because of
security reason.

Roger Ineichen