On Thursday 24 January 2008, Christian Zagrodnick wrote:
> the release of zope.viewlet 3.4.1 on pypi is missing the data files
> (like .txt and .zcml), hence it is unusable. Also the date in the
> CHANGES is wrong (2007 should be 2008)

The fact that you noticed this problem this quickly tells me you are not using
the KGS. I tend to reply to this "tough luck". I will update the KGS as soon
as I have re-released the packages. Jim has also given me already a
new "zope-dev" directory already, so we can evolve a new, experimental KGS

BTW, if you want to use a newer package than the KGS provides, you can always
use the find-links option and point to the package in PyPI or PPIX directly.

> Roger, it is good that you do releases, but could to please take take
> of making them proper?

He did take the care. The problem is a Python bug as Martijn pointed out

> BTW Roger, z3c.menu.simple has the same problem of missing data files.

Yes, there are a bunch of packages that have this problem. I am going to
re-release them all. (In fact, I have already started.)

Stephan Richter
Google me. "Zope Stephan Richter"