Dmitry Vasiliev a écrit :
Hi All!

I've just updated Russian translation at zope.app.locales and notice tags for all previous releases of the package. The question is should I create new tag (and update setup.py or something) for the package to be included into the next Zope 3 release? Links to a release politics for individual packages is greatly appreciated.

You have some very useful docs here:

Maintaining software:
http://svn.zope.org/Sandbox/philikon/foundation/maintaining-software.txt?view=markup

Releasing software:
http://svn.zope.org/Sandbox/philikon/foundation/releasing-software.txt?view=markup

And a few useful messages here:

http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-dev/2007-September/023702.html
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-dev/2007-September/023724.html

I suppose (?) it's not too late for releasing zope.app.locales 3.4.2
and integrating it in zope 3.4.0 because there is few risks related to translations. And it's a very good way to learn the path from the po file up to the final zope release :)
Actually it would be nice to see all other translations updated.

Christophe