Christophe Combelles wrote:
Dmitry Vasiliev a écrit :
I've just updated Russian translation at zope.app.locales and notice tags for all previous releases of the package. The question is should I create new tag (and update setup.py or something) for the package to be included into the next Zope 3 release? Links to a release politics for individual packages is greatly appreciated.

I suppose (?) it's not too late for releasing zope.app.locales 3.4.2
and integrating it in zope 3.4.0 because there is few risks related to translations. And it's a very good way to learn the path from the po file up to the final zope release :)
Actually it would be nice to see all other translations updated.

Thanks for the useful links! The next question is: can someone add me
(hdima) to the list of people which can upload zope.app.locales to PyPI? :-)

--
Dmitry Vasiliev (dima at hlabs.spb.ru)
   http://hlabs.spb.ru