On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 11:12:27PM +0100, Lennart Regebro wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 10:23 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Will it work with Zope 2.9.8?
> Yup. Nuxeo used it for it's webmail app, so it works at least. Don't
> know if we used the deferred email sending, though.

It would be quite hard to use zope.sendmail without the deferred email
bit.  It was designed from the very start to defer email sending to
successful transaction commits (but due to a bug didn't actually do so
for a couple of years -- oops).

Marius Gedminas
An algorithm must be seen to be believed.
                -- D.E. Knuth