Morning!

Andreas Jung wrote:
last night, roughly 20 tickets of the Zope 2 tracker were marked as Invalid by a person (never heard its name) which is no part of the Zope 2 developers group on LP. Independent of each ticket I am a bit surprised that obviously any authenticated LP user is able to change the workflow state of a ticket. Is there a configuration option on LP for changing this behavior?

I cannot find any security options for the bug tracker at all (for those projects I'm an owner of). The only security settings I know of are related to team membership and translations.

I suspect launchpad-users [1] is the right place to get an answer on this and eventually suggest enhancements.

Hanno