Hi Paul. Good work. Personally, I am interested in switching out the jinja templates for zpt or ctal since am not that keen about mixing template languages for myself. It looks like the more recent changes to sphinx should accommodate this with the template_bridge but have yet to investigate this further.

Regards,
David

Paul Carduner wrote:
After a fair amount of work figuring out Sphinx, I modified the
default css and template to produce something that could be more or
less seemlessly integrated into the new zope.org.  Anyhow, I encourage
everyone to take a look at http://docs.carduner.net/z3c.form/ for a
working example.  This weekend I hope to make a buildout recipe that
does all this in a more magical way.

- Paul

--
Paul Carduner