Hi there,

So, what's the status of buildout.zope.org?

It's not up and running yet. What's holding it up? Can I do something to help? (I won't actually do anything about the content or layout, but I can talk to people if it's somehow blocked)

I mean, the initial site doesn't need to be much more work than, say, asking Rene Dudfield for permission to reuse his recent blog entry and dropping into some website with a reasonable layout, and then telling people what to do if they want to add content.

There's plenty of good content on buildout available, just gather it and put it into a single site.