Martijn Faassen wrote:
 Hi there,

 So, what's the status of buildout.zope.org?

 It's not up and running yet. What's holding it up? Can I do something
 to help? (I won't actually do anything about the content or layout,
 but I can talk to people if it's somehow blocked)

We are still working on it. A site with content & basic design will be ready by next week.

 I mean, the initial site doesn't need to be much more work than, say,
 asking Rene Dudfield for permission to reuse his recent blog entry
 and dropping into some website with a reasonable layout, and then
 telling people what to do if they want to add content.

 http://renesd.blogspot.com/2008/05/buildout-tutorial-buildout-howto.html

 There's plenty of good content on buildout available, just gather it
 and put it into a single site.

I will post details about adding content soon after the site is up and running.

Regards,
Baiju M