Hey Brian,

I've updated the code in svn to be in synch with our latest insights concerning what IDatabase should look like.

Looks like the next area of interest for at least my use case will be a way to set up engines. I'm one of those people that would at least like to offer the option to configure the engine connection parameters through a web UI. Hermann Himmelbauer sent me some code that might be useful for that; I need to study it.

For your use case we're pretty far along though. Thanks for the feedback!