Hi,

the zope.testing releases on PyPI are apparently a bit weird.

- zope.testing 3.5.1 has been the latest released version on PyPI
  last week
- I created V 3.5.2 on Sunday. Phillip granted me access to the
  zope.testing package on PyPI in order to upload 3.5.2 (which worked)
- I created V 3.5.3 yesterday morning. Uploading the egg was impossible
  because I had no longer rights (in fact permissions are currentl
  only granted to Jim and Fred Drake (not even Phillip)
- search for "zope.testing" on PyPI leads me to version 3.0 instead of 3.5.1

Does anyone know what happened here?

Andreas