Previously Stephan Richter wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 July 2008, Andreas Jung wrote:
> >  - search for "zope.testing" on PyPI leads me to version 3.0 instead of
> > 3.5.1
>
> I think this is because all releases are "visible". And it probably picks the
> first visible one and not the last. I do not have access zope.testing to
> verify that theory.

Pypi always marks the last upload as the only visible version, which
means Andreas's two uploads should have been visible. A quick peek at
http://pypi.python.org/simple/zope.testing/ shows that 3.5.2 really was
removed.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    It is simple to make things.