--On 10. Juli 2008 17:09:36 +0200 Brian Sutherland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 12:12:06AM -0400, Paul Winkler wrote:
Hi,

I havn't investigated properly, but it may be necessary to do the
isDoomed() check at a higher level where you can abort.

What do you mean by "higher level"? I think that the check within the ZPublisher is the highest and right place.

Code running
after the commit() expects a new transaction and now will not get that.

You refer to code executed as part of a ZODB post-commit handler?
If a transaction is doomed then such handlers should never be executed - right?

Andreas