Andreas Jung wrote:
> Namespaces are like dust and smoke. We already have enough (pointless)
> namespaces. So let's stick with zope.* and z3c.* for Zope related packages.

Why note merge those two into one then?

Personally, I've always seen zope.* as being usable on their own or with
either Zope 2 or Zope 3. It seems this package is only usefully
targetted at zope2, so a zope2.* namespace seems perfect.

As for too many namespaces, try the last line of import this ;-)

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk