2009/2/2 Christophe Combelles <cc...@free.fr>:
> Stephan Richter a écrit :
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I have setup a KGS for Zope 3.5, so that people can test the development KGS.
>>
>> http://download.zope.org/zope3.5/
>>
>> I have updated all packages to the latest version available. I have not
>> tested
>> anything. I would like someone to setup a buildbot like at
>>
>> http://zope3.pov.lt/buildbot/
>
> Ok, Sebastien and I are going to setup the buildbot, we have a dedicated
> server
> for that.
>
> Marius, could you help us start, by sending me your buildbot configuration?

It's even better to have the buildbot configuration published so
people could easily setup their copies :)

BTW, it would be great to have buildbot for python 2.6, if we want to
support it in 3.5. It was somewhat problematic for zope3.pov.lt, as
there's old ubuntu versions on that servers, but if you are going to
setup another one - may be you'll get py2.6 for that? ;-)

--
WBR, Dan Korostelev