Christophe Combelles wrote:
> Stephan Richter a écrit :
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I have setup a KGS for Zope 3.5, so that people can test the development KGS.
>>
>> http://download.zope.org/zope3.5/
>>
>> I have updated all packages to the latest version available. I have not
>> tested
>> anything. I would like someone to setup a buildbot like at
>>
>> http://zope3.pov.lt/buildbot/
>
> Ok, Sebastien and I are going to setup the buildbot, we have a dedicated
> server
> for that.
>
> Marius, could you help us start, by sending me your buildbot configuration?

I would strongly urge the people setting up the buildbot to consider
running the z3c.recipe.compat tests instead of the integrated tests. We
discovered a *lot* of dependency problems with the current packages
because they were all tested together in the same process, so that
dependencies being being pulled in that weren't declared, and ZCML was
being loaded elsewhere that a package actually directly depends on.

Regards,

Martijn