Am Sonntag 01 Februar 2009 07:51:43 schrieb Stephan Richter:
> Hi all,
> now that we have Zope 3.4.0 finally behind us, let's look forward. As I
> said in the release notes, I am really willing to switch to a 6 months
> release cycle again.
> I think there are three areas that we can work on:
> - Python 2.6 support.
> - Dependency reduction.
> - Improve project setup

Yes, I'd also suggest this. What I'd also like to have is:

- More focus on z3c.form/z3c.pagelet and less on the ZMI.
- More focus on SQLAlchemy integration.

And something I wonder from time to time is if it would be possible to
integrate a recent Twisted release into Zope3, or, even better, directly use
the current twisted egg with Zope3.

Best Regards,

GPG key ID: 299893C7 (on keyservers)
FP: 0124 2584 8809 EF2A DBF9  4902 64B4 D16B 2998 93C7