2009/2/9 Tres Seaver <tsea...@palladion.com>:

> I would rather move the Twisted support out into a non-core package, and
> focus on making the Zope3 components play nicely with *any*
> WSGI-compliant server.  The fact that we still have a forked Twisted in
> Zope3 is directly tied to the absence of a crucial component in the
> released version of Twisted.

Well, it's already not so bad. The zope.app.twisted is not the core
package, and the zope.app.wsgi makes it easy to get the WSGI
application of "Zope". I've also just checked in an app_factory for
PasteDeploy for it, so it can be used as an application component
in the PasteDeploy pipeline without any additional python code. The
zope.publisher also provides a simple WSGI application for use with

WBR, Dan Korostelev