Andreas Jung wrote:
> Zope 2.12 will go into beta state as soon as ZODB 3.9.0
> goes beta. The underlying Zope 3 packages are stable and good enough
> right - I don't care much right now about having an official Zope Toolkit
> Release 1.0. If this will happen soon: fine - otherwise we will stay
> with the current Zope 3.4 packages. With Zope 2.12.0b1 we will look at the
> state of the ZTK and make a final decision (3.4 vs. ZTK 1.0).

Ok. I'm in favor of keeping the wild mix of post 3.4 packages we have
now in the versions.cfg and run with that.

Going back to the 3.4 stable set and being stuck at Python 2.4 would be
quite disappointing for me.


Zope-Dev maillist  -
**  No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - )

Reply via email to