On 12.05.09 17:25, Chris Withers wrote:

> > I did read the *whole* message...

> > I'm reading everything you're writing. What do you think I missed?
> >
> > What you should have said was that there's no join button on
> > launchpad-dev because it's a "restricted team", whatever that means.
> >
> > Are zope2-dev or zope3-dev similarly restricted teams?
> > If so, how do people find out how to join a restricted team?

LP distinguishes between open, moderated and restricted teams. zope2-dev
is a moderated team.

Andreas

Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: i...@zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK

begin:vcard
fn:Andreas Jung
n:Jung;Andreas
org:ZOPYX Ltd. & Co. KG