On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 09:51:42AM +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
> Bjorn Tillenius wrote:
>>> https://launchpad.net/zope2
>> Oh, that's unfortunate. There you have to go to the Bugs tab, and then
>> you should see a "Subscribe to bug mail" link in the middle of the page.
> ...and even there it's pretty well hidden.
> Why isn't it a "big button" like "Report a bug" and "Ask a question"?

Because we can't have everything being big buttons ;) The more big
buttons you have, the more hidden each button get. I do agree that it is
kind of hidden where it is now. I'll talk to our UI designer and see if
we can improve its discoverability somehow.

Björn Tillenius | https://launchpad.net/~bjornt