Am 15.05.2009 um 13:30 schrieb Martijn Faassen:
[...]
> Cool. It would seem to make sense that the named template mechanism is
> bundled along with the page template library anyway (instead of the
> form
> library). zope.formlib currently depends on zope.app.pagetemplate
> too so
> we could easily leave a backwards compatibility import in place.

Done. Moved namedtemplate to zope.app.pagetemplate and made new
releases of
zope.app.pagetemplate
zope.formlib

Also cut the dependency of zope.app.publication on zope.app.exception
by moving ISystemErrorView to zope.browser. Released:
zope.browser
zope.app.exception
zope.app.publication

Yours sincerely,