2009/5/23 Adam GROSZER <agros...@gmail.com>:
> The problem that I see here with lxml is that it is used for output
> checking. Even worse z3c.form requires at least 2.1.1 of lxml, where KGS
> 3.4 has lxml nailed at 1.3.6.

It might be possible to shed this testing dependency; ``lxml`` is used
because of its doctest-mode, but since then, Chameleon has been
equipped to render attributes in the ZPT order (instead of more or
less random). This was the raison d'etre to use lxml in tests.

> This burpes already on buildout.
> Now even if I would ignore this requirement for testing, (and testing)
> how could I be sure that tests pass (with KGS 3.4)?

Yes, I agree with that observation.

\malthe