Chris Withers wrote:
> It's a shame that the 2 or 3 times I've tried to organise purchase of
> ZRS for customers, the Zope Corp sales process hasn't succeeded in
> delivering anything :-(
> (I'm not 100% on the details, but it may just have been that the prices
> were extortionate...)

I disagree.  The kind of fault tolerance ZRS provides is hard to achieve
without a lot of either time or money.  I suspect ZRS is less expensive
than a new replicated Oracle setup, or paying a developer to invent
something new.

(I only recommend Oracle + RelStorage to people who have already
invested deeply in Oracle.)