Roger Ineichen wrote:
>> to the old
>> Done. I also added site_zcml as argument.
>> What about wrapping py_strings, zcml_strings and tal_strings
>> in functions that implement the new interface? This would
>> make it possible to add them to the makers list and call them
>> in the same loop.
> Yes, why not. Probably we should do this together with a
> refactoring and change/enhance the method signature for
> the pot makers.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. What exactly do you want to

This checkin already changed/enhanced the way pot makers are called:

Do you want to improve that further or do you propose to modify
py_strings, zcml_strings and tal_strings? They all have currently
different signatures. I can't see a way to unify that in a backwards
compatible way. That's why I proposed to wrap them in new
z3c.recipe.i18n specific functions.

I propose I start with the changes I have in mind. Of course you can
improve that further after I'm done.

Cheers, Yuppie