On Sep 15, 2009, at 6:33 PM, Sidnei da Silva wrote:

> Hi Hanno,
> On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 6:42 PM, Hanno Schlichting
> <ha...@hannosch.eu> wrote:
>> We are down to zero-build problems for the ZTK and just one test
>> failure. This is in zope.testing in testrunner-layers-buff.txt.
> That smells like something Gary has touched recently.

Meh, yes indeed--for all but one failure (see below).

The Ubuntu one should be easy to fix.

The Windows ones may be tied up with \n \r fun.  It should be trivial
too, though I'll need to get a Windows VM back up--or request aid from
Sidnei. ;-)

I'll address these issues tomorrow.

However, there is a Windows failure that I don't think is on my plate,
and I'd appreciate someone else looking at it: zope.testing-3.8.2-
py2.4.egg\zope\testing\testrunner\testrunner-test-selection.txt, line
166, in testrunner-test-selection.txt .  That's the very last one on

If someone else can address that last one, and I address the rest, we
can have a new release.